CONSULTING AND ORDERING

CONSULTING AND ORDERING

Moywat Trading Company Products

1462852

Tomato content is about 95% water and the remaining 5% is carbohydrates and fiber. Tomatoes contain good amounts of vitamins A, C, K, and the family of vitamins B. Minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus are also found in tomatoes. This plant contains fiber and protein and some organic compounds such as lycopene, which is extremely beneficial for our health.

The crucial role of dates in blood formation and lowering blood sugar as well as a factor to strengthen a healthy diet is undeniable that it should be noted that dates are usually dark and it is said that dark foods increase memory and intelligence. Dates are popular among vegetarians. Ethanol, which is a natural fuel, is produced from the waste of dates.

Shrimp are widely used as food by humans. Like other seafood, shrimp are high in calcium, iodine, and protein. Shrimp also contain 122 to 251 mg of cholesterol (depending on the method of preparation). Shrimp consumption is evaluated due to its effect on the circulatory system of a healthy human being

Play Video
Play Video

Moywat brand is an amazing development in providing commercial services and access to consumer goods. This brand has started its activity by exporting agricultural and aquatic products . Products such as tomatoes, dates and shrimp . Moywat products will prepare your ordered products in your desired volumes and packages and will transfer your order within your desired deadline .Moywat Safety and quality are the priorities of our brand . Moywat brand: family cart. What You Need Indeed. Moywat.com

Product Price List

Product NameDescriptionPackage typeStockPrice
Shrimp-CustomAvailableCall
Dates-CustomAvailableCall
Tomatoes-CustomAvailableCall